To seek the pleasure and reward of Almighty Allah, and help others in doing so as well.
To elevate the standard of living of less-fortunate Muslim families by:
- Providing a proper channel through which wealth can be distributed to capable but economically challenged individuals.
- Promoting self-reliance in Muslim individuals.
- Facilitating individuals to acquire deeni & dunyawi (religious & worldly) knowledge.
- Rozgar’s objectives are based on the philosophy of Qard-ul-Hasana and include;
- Mobilization of wealth among people in the society.
- Compassion towards the less fortunate.
- Performing a good deed that is encouraged and appreciated by Almighty Allah and His Messenger.
- Establishing a better relationship among the rich and poor.
- Eradicating unemployment from the society.
- Missionary work for dawâah activities by giving Qard-ul-Hasana to non-Muslims.
- For great reward in the Hereafter on giving Qard-ul-Hasana.